Our consultants have the knowledge and experience to help you navigate even the most complicated code stacks. Rückbau has played pivotal roles in numerous class action and IP litigation cases throughout North America. Our team is made up of programmers, scientists, inventors, and experts that don’t just analyze technology stacks, they create them. Our technology experts can give your organization the edge it needs to get one step closer to victory.
Litigation Support Services
- Databases/Data Stores Expertise: SQL, Amazon RDS, Google App Engine, Objectify, Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
- Distributed Data Expertise: Hadoop, Pig, Cassandra, and Thrift
- Patent Analysis Services Claim chart generation
- 2014, Virginia Eastern District Court Code discovery and analysis in machine learning patent dispute
- 2013, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California Provided code discovery services on a multimillion dollar IP litigation case involving Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In
- 2013, U.S. District Court, Central District of California Data mining and organization for a class-action wage and hourly law suit
- 2012 California and New York Reverse engineering services for a class-action suit involving advertising fraud
Why We’re Different
Unlike most litigation support companies, our team is made up of active programmers, scientists, and developers. We don’t rest on the laurels of our past experience. Instead, we’re constantly seeing and working with new technology in order to stay ahead of the curve. Our experience with a variety of technology platforms means that we’re not uniquely bound to any one code stack. What this means is that our experts can navigate through any hardware or software design.